I used red onion, and sliced (instead of dicing) the chicken. For extra flavor topping I added to the scalling some fresh grated lemon zest.
Served on rice with roasted peppers (olive oil, sliced red onion, chopped garlic, red bell peppers, soya sauce and roasted sesame oil).
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch pieces ( you can use thighs)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest, plus
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
Source: http://www.food.com/recipe/lemony-chicken-stir-fry-519802 by TeresaS