Delicious warm dessert spiced with cinnamon and flavored with coffee liquor.
It’s very easy to prepare this dessert and the result is stunning. If you don’t have Kahlua you can use other coffee liquor or perhaps (this is only a suggestion) you can use some brandy and mix it with espresso and some brown sugar.
- 2 cups cubed pineapple (1/2 small pineapple, peeled, cored,and cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick spears)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua(or other coffee liqueur)
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
Source: http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/baked-pineapple-with-brown-sugar-kahlua-16933 by lazyme