The original title of the recipe is Ww Dijon Fish Fillets – 2 Pts. I tagged this recipe because I was sure that I would love it an it was an ideal quick meal for week days dinner. The other reason was that I already tried several recipes posted by Teresas and all of them were delicious and light! I scaled this down to a recipe for 2 people.
I used frozen salmon filet which I prepared as described, that only change I had to make was to let them cook a few more minutes as this had to be defrosted before.
The result was amazing, the fish was tender and moist and the crust super delicious! I really recommend this recipe!
- 1 (8 ounce) orange roughy fillets ( or flounder, perch or sole)
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Source: http://www.food.com/recipe/ww-dijon-fish-fillets-2-pts-296075 by Teresas