I love bloody Mary as well as the alcohol free version called virgin Mary and this recipe really exceeded my expectations as the wasabi addition as well as the celery salt made this drink excellent.
I replaced the tomatoes juice by 1 can of pelati blended together 1 cup of ice cubes to diluted it and to cool down juice. The wasabi paste I used was not very “pure” so I had to add more.
I got my celery stalk and flowers for the garden, they made a great decoration. The celery salt was freshly prepared combing fresh celery leaves with salt: it was easy, quick and super tasty.
Wow! Will make this again for sure!
- 6 oz tomato juice
- 1 1/2 oz vodka, by skipping this you will get a delicious virgin Mary!
- 1 tsp wasabi paste (or less to taste)
- lime wedge
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- dash of hot sauce
- celery stalk for garnish
- celery salt or bloody Mary drink rimmer for rim