Wow! This was a delicious chicken recipe ans a new way for me to cook it with the previously prepared sauce.
I made the half portion of chicken but I forgot to cut down the sauce. Finally this was perfect as I could serve the sauce over the chicken. I roasted the seeds in the oven as well in a small mold.
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 Tbsp cold water
- 1/4-1/2 cup granulated sugar (original recipe listed 1/2 cup sugar, but i used 1/4 cup and it worked out well)
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 12 large skinless chicken thighs
- toasted sesame seeds, optional (for garnish)
- cooked white rice (optional)
Source and recipe description: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/main-course-chicken/baked-teriyaki-chicken.html?p=103 by Vicky Parks