WOW! This was very new for us and it was sooo delicious, a real winner!
The recipe is very easy to follow, I made a small change not covering while baking in the oven. Just before serving I made several incisions in the cheese in order to let flow out the melted cheese. The maple syrup makes the dish more delicious and after spooning out out portions we added some more pepper.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound brie (1 round, 250 g)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Baguette croutons, lightly toasted
Source and recipe description: http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/brie-with-maple-syrup-apples-walnuts-20546 by Marramaba