I made this yesterday and the result was great!
I used puff pastry pie crust which I cut into squares and placed in a greased muffin tin (I find the edges cute!). To the filling I added little fresh savory.
They came out super yummy and I was glad I could offer these to my friends! Great recipe and very easy.
- 15 ounces pkg. pie crusts, refrigerated
- 1 1⁄2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh savory (to be added with the nutmeg, optional)
Source and recipe description: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/appetizer/cheese-appetizer/mini-swiss-quiches.html?p=6 by Lynn Dine diner525