What for a wonderful easy and tasty salmon dish! I prepared this wonderful dish with all the suggested ingredients except of the green onion (I did not have it on hand) and the result was amazing and beautiful as well. I reduced the teriyaki sauce to about 1/2 cup using it to marinate; after grilling the the salmon I placed the fish on a plate and I quickly added the marinate on the quickly washed grilling pan with little water and I boiled it shortly. After this I served the now hot marinade on the fish.
I really can recommend this recipe; enjoy!!!
- 1 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, divided (I used only 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup water
- 300 g king salmon, cut into 1-ounce strips
- 10 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped (I did not use this)
Source and recipe description: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/seafood/teriyaki-salmon-strips.html?p=43 by Kathy D LifeIsGoodkd