Really delicious and juicy! I adapted the ingredients to what I had; so I used chicken breast, heavy cream and fresh flat leaf parsley. To make the sauce thicken I added 1 teaspoon flour after browning the chicken.
The recipe is very easy to follow and the result is great.
My family appreciated this recipe very much and we enjoyed it as suggested with bread.
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (extra-virgin olive oil)
- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks (8 medium drumsticks), I use 4 skinless chicken breast
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard (whole-grain mustard)
- 3 tablespoons creme fraiche (or sour cream), I used heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped tarragon, I used parsley
- Crusty bread, for serving
Source and recipe description: http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/chicken-dijon-17798 by breezermom