I prepared this frittata as addition to our dinner and to use the leftovers for tomorrow’s lunch. It was so good that it was difficult not to take more and stop eating; we needed it for tomorrow! 🙂 The thyme is the perfect spice for this preparation. I appreciated this recipe very much also because it was a great way to use the egg-whites leftovers I had in the freezer.
I used my paella pan to prepare this.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 red bell peppers (seeded and thinly sliced)
- 1 yellow onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small (4 ounce) potato (white potato, cooked and thinly slice)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crumbled
- 4 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
Source and recipe description http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/pepper-potato-frittata-21571 by TeresaS