If look for a white chocolate iced coffee this is what you are looking for!
To prepare this coffee I used white chocolate, which I dissolved into the still hot coffee. This I added the ice cubes and I one scoop vanilla ice cream. After this I poured the coffee mix into glasses and added the second ice cream scoop. I decorated it as suggested using some fresh self made white chocolate flakes and the instant coffee granules. And WOW what for coffee!
- 8 oz brewed coffee, cold, strong, fresh brewed french-roast
- 2 Tbsp white hot cocoa mix (ghirardelli’s), I used white chocolate
- 1 1/2 oz white chocolate liqueur (godiva) (optional), I did not use this
- 2 scoops french vanilla ice cream, large
- 2 – 4 ice cubes
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules (garnish)
- 2 tsp white chocolate, flaked (garnish)
Source and recipe description: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/drink/drink-hot-drink/iced-white-chocolate-coffee.html?p=3 By Baby Kato