Another winner from the great chef C G (CookGirl aka @Celestina9000)!
Her recipes are always so delicious and inspiring exotic dream and travels.
This tabbouleh is rich of flavor and the main ingredient (quinoa) as well as the summac and cinnanom make it really special and different! Really worth to try
- 1/2 cup golden quinoa (rinsed well and drained)
- 1 cup water or unsalted vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cup curly parsley, rinsed and dried well in a salad spinner then finely chopped
- 4 scallions (thinly sliced crosswise)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes (halved or quartered depending on size)
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, minced (*fresh* only!)
- juice of 1/2 lemon, about 2 tablespoosn (to taste)
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and finely minced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground sumac
- pinch ground cinnamon