So yummy and refreshing!
I prepared this wonderful beverage for only for me as for the morning break before shopping.
As I don’t have chocolate syrup I melted the chocolate in the hot espresso using a small ceramic bowl in the microwave. Then I place the bowl in a cold water bath to cool down. I placed the second espresso in the cold water bath to cool down as well.
I blended the ice-cream with the chocolate-espresso mixture, after this I added the second coffee and blended shortly.
It came out very creamy, sweet but not too much and tasty!
Thanks a lot Twissis for this wonderful morning break!
Ingredients (US mesurements, makes 4 portions):
- 1 cup brewed coffee (hot & freshly brewed)
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 pint ice cream (vanilla, softened)
- 1 cup brewed coffee (cold)
Ingredients (Metric mesurements, makes 1 smaller portion):
- 30 ml brewed coffee (hot & freshly brewed) = one hot espresso
- 20 ml/g chocolate syrup = I used dark sweetened chocolate
- 100 g/ml ice cream (vanilla, softened) = 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 30 ml brewed coffee (cold) = one cold espresso
Source and recipe description: http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/coffee-mocha-frosteds-17714 Created by: twissis