Today I simply followed the steps of C G (@Celestina9000) who suggested us “Dr.Taz’s Golden Milk”. As her suggestions are always a great option I tried this one and …amazing, WOW ! I really did not expect such a great taste and delicious taste! Thanks a lot Celestina!
- 2 c water
- 1 cm piece of fresh ginger, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried ground ginger root ( used the fresh as well as the dry one, both half quantity)
- 1-2 whole cloves (one clove for me!)
- 1-2 tsp ground turmeric (I used 2 teaspoons)
- 1 tsp honey (best quality!) ( I added more)
- 2 tsp milk (or dairy sub: coconut, almond, for ex.)
Source and recipe description: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/drink/hot-drink/dr-tazs-golden-milk.html By C G @Celestina9000