A very easy and tasty recipe for everybody! The result is a juicy tender chicken with great taste thanks the herbs.
Season the chicken with salt and oregano, brown it in the skillet, add all remaining ingredients except parsley, toss all quickly and transfer it into the slow cooker or into the oven (covered) at very low temperatures. Cook for about 4-5 hours. Add parley and cook shortly again.
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 lb skinless and boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice or to taste
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and minced
- 1 Tbsp defatted and reduced salt chicken stock
- 2 tsp minced fresh parsley