Very simple but at the same time well herbed recipe! We loved it very much and I really recommend this as a sommer salad or warm for wintertime.
After boiling the greenbeans for about 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain and toss with the other ingredients. Let cool down to serve as salad! WOW!
After boiling the green beans in hot water
- 2 lb tender young green beans, washed and tipped
- 3 qt boiling water
- 1 1/2 tsp salt (added to the boiling water)
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2/3 c fresh coriander, coarsely chopped – dried won’t do 🙂
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp freshly grund black pepper
Source and recipe description: