This is a recipe I loved very much as well as my family as the fish resulted perfect and came out beautifully! Read the description of the original recipe, this is THE way to prepare flounder … and you may season as you wish.
Good to know how!!!!!
- 4 4- to 6-ounce, 1/2-inch-thick fresh (not frozen) flounder fillets (or substitute sole, snapper, catfish, tilapia, swai, or any thin white fish)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp or so all-purpose flour or rice flour (optional)
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, cut into 4 slices
- 1/4 c fresh lrmon juice
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, chives, or flat-leaf parsley
Source and recipe description: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/fish/azorean-flounder-with-lemon-butter-sauce.html?p=8 by Annacia * @Annacia