WOW! My family loved this sooooo much! My son asked me the recipe as he wants to duplicate it!
I increase the amounts for 500 g chicken (4 small breast) and to the ingredients I added 1 teaspoon grated ginger.
For the preparation I simply used the the food processor and I added gradually the carrot (in pieces) , chicken (half frozen and in 2 m pieces) and then the rest of the ingredients except of the lemongrass as they were my skewers! Broiled in the oven for about 15 minutes and served with my self made Asian sauce (light soy sauce, grated garlic, grated ginger, a few drops dark sesame seed oil and some water).
What for great meal!
- 2 stalks lemongrass, long or 4 short stems
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless about 14 ounces total weight
- 1 egg white, small
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 chile, red, small, deseeded, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic chives, fresh and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, fresh and chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger, my addtion
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cilantro, garnish
- lime slice, garnish
Source and recipe description: http://www.food.com/recipe/lemon-grass-chicken-137904 by By lauralie41