I fried the chicken as described and I seasoned it with the mentioned ingredients. I continued to cook until the liquid was adsorbed and the chicken began to brown.
I served it over the melon and I sprinkled it with the roasted sesame seeds.
I served it with soy sauce, wasabi oil and teriyaki sauce.
- 2 Tbsp vegetable or peanut oil
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp mirin
- 6 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced fresh
- 2 bunch green onions, chopped
To serve with:
- 1/2 c toasted sesame seeds
- 4 c cantaloupe, diced ( I used Galia!)
Source and recipe: description: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/chicken/sesame-chicken-and-melon.html?p=6 by Carolyn Haas @Linky1