This is a really great guacamole which I prepared two month ago and I forgot to report
I scaled the recipe down to one small black avocado and I used one green chili as well as frozen cilantro (I always have on hand in the freezer). I opted for green olives in brine. The red onion are great for this recipe as they are sweeter than the yellow one which I usually get.
It’s very easy to be preached and it even tastes better if you let it sit for a few hours in the fridge before serving! Thanks a lot for this recipe.
- 2 avocados (pitted)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (plus wedges for serving)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup green olives, chopped (pitted, may use mix of black & green olives)
- 4 ounces red onions (chopped, 1/2 onion, approx 1 cup or use desired amt)
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper (seeded & finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)