I love Greece, Greek people and Greek food. No wonder that I had to try this recipe. It was a wonderful choice as it was a great simple way to turn eggs into delicious bites with a special accent!
I substituted mayonnaise by Greek yogurt only for personal preference.
- 6 large hard boiled eggs, cooled, peeled and cut in half lengthwise)
- 1 Tbsp ouzo liqueur
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise (I used Greek yogurt)
- 6 black olives, pitted and chopped
Source and recipe description: https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/appetizer/other-appetizer/greek-deviled-eggs-with-ouzo.html?r=9 By Mikekey