Very quick and super tasty recipe.
I’ve roasted the meat in the marinade and added the other igredients. I scaled down the recipe for 2 serving and I reduced the orzo to 1/2 cup, but I kept the broth quantity to 1 1/2 cups. I finished the dish with sliced preserved lemon and WOW! That was so good!
- 1 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/1 cup of jarred marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 1/2 c chicken stock (or equivalent water plus chicken bouillon)
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orzo pasta
- 1/2 Tbsp capers
- salt and pepper to taste
- sliced preserved lemons for topping
- parsley for topping
Source and recipe description: https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/chicken/mediterranean-artichoke-chicken-with-orzo.html?r=9 by By Carolyn Haas @Linky1