Super easy simple delicious recipe! I love this variation with carrots and my family appreciated it very much!
I cooked the carrots while I was preparing the other ingredients and I blended all them together in my stand mixer; little water was necessary to blend it through. I’ve also added some sesame seeds to the topping.
- 1 c chopped carrot (no need to peel)
- 1 can(s) (15 oz) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained (chick peas)
- 1/4 c tahini, stirred well (not sesame oil)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 clove garlic, peeled and quartered
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
Source and recipe description; https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/sauc … .html?r=1 By Mikekey * @Mikekey