This is a really great guacamole which I prepared two month ago and I forgot to report
I scaled the recipe down to one small black avocado and I used one green chili as well as frozen cilantro (I always have on hand in the freezer). I opted for green olives in brine. The red onion are great for this recipe as they are sweeter than the yellow one which I usually get.
It’s very easy to be preached and it even tastes better if you let it sit for a few hours in the fridge before serving! Thanks a lot for this recipe.
- 2 avocados (pitted)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (plus wedges for serving)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup green olives, chopped (pitted, may use mix of black & green olives)
- 4 ounces red onions (chopped, 1/2 onion, approx 1 cup or use desired amt)
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper (seeded & finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/guacamole-cream-olive-salsa-25007 by Twissis
WOW! I’ve just made this skordalia and it came out super delicious! I mashed the potatoes simply with the fork and added all the ingredients listed. I found the addition of oregano a big improvement compared to the recipe I used before!
- 1 pound of potatoes
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- Pink Himalayan sea salt
- Pinch of oregano
- Ground pepper
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lemon, reserve juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Source and recipe description:http://kouzounaskitchen.com/2015/10/20/greek-style-potatoes-three-different-recipes/ by Kouzounas Kitchen (Krystina)
A simply and super tasty butter that you can prepare with the ingredients you almost always have on hand. I prepared the butter and I placed it in silicon mini muffins molds. Store in the fridge and to remove it from the mold simply place it for about 10 minutes in the freezer before.
Perfect with fish but also over white rice as well as pasta and and…
- 1/2 c (8 tablespoons) softened butter (no subs here, it just wouldn’t be the same)
- 1 Tbsp grated lemon zest (grate it as finely as possible)
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt (only if using unsalted butter)
Source and recipe description: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/sauce-spread/other-sauce-spread/lemon-garlic-butter.html by