I always loved grilled eggplants and this version is real delish! I appreciated very much the combination with the yogurt sauce and the addition of Zaatar spices! I did not toss the eggplants with the yogurt sauce, but I spread some yogurt sauce over each grilled eggplant sheet. For the chili I opted to sprinkle some Turkish chili flakes over the eggplants. For the green herbs I used some sliced African basil leaves.
I highly recommend this recipe
- 1 pound eggplant (3 Japanese eggplants)
- Sea salt, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup labneh (or you can substitute Greek yogurt)
- 1 lemon, whole (juiced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons za’tar seasoning
- Jalapeño pepper (1/2 pepper)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, crushed (toasted)
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Herbs (of your choice, such as cilantro, dill, basil, or parsley)
Source and recipe description: http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/grilled-or-oven-roasted-japanese-eggplant-salad-24944 by ForeverMama
The perfect summer salad with lot of taste and great colors! I loved each of those ingredients and I really appreciated the combination of them! A “to try” recipe!
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 6 ears fresh corn
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, to garnish
Source and description: http://www.food.com/recipe/grilled-corn-salad-with-honey-garlic-dressing-484384 by momaphet
Simple method to clean not only the top stove, but also the grid after broiling!
Much better than the aggressive products from the shop and always on hand!
I placed the grid on the stove top, dusted with baking soda with a sieve and spraying the diluted vinegar.
To remove the crust I used a new scrub-sponge and this worked very well.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vinegar
- 10 drops lemon essential oils ( a natural degreaser)
- baking soda
- spray bottle
Source: http://www.food.com/recipe/smooth-top-stove-cleaner-388511 by breezermom