Lovely colors, lovely texture, healthy, quick, easy and awesome taste! What do you want more? You have to try this!
For this recipe I used wide green beans which I cut into 6 cm (about 2 inch) long pieces. For cooking Io added a splash of water and I followed the perfect recipe: see link!
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp peeled and grated ginger
1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
12 oz haricot vert or standard green beans, trimmed
1 Tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp rice vinegar
toasted sesame oil, for drizzling
toasted white sesame seeds, for garnish
toasted black sesame seeds, for garnish
WOW so quick and so delicious! I will make this for sure again!
Roasting the seed is very important so they turn so delicious! I did not have cider vinegar on hand so I mixed lemon juice and white balsamic vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed, don’t forget to roast them!
- 4 large carrots, washed, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, I replaced by a mix of lemon juice and white wine balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 -2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Sorce: http://www.food.com/recipe/carrot-caraway-slaw-480225 by Baby Kato
A refreshing carrot- orange salad + spices
- 2 lbs carrots
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon wild flower honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin ( I don’t use because of dh)
- 1/16 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Source: http://www.food.com/recipe/carrot-salad-with-moroccan-dressing-502928 by Baby Kato