Super delicious recipe which I prepared for Valentine day together with a few side dishes.
I made the double quantity (we were 3 of us) and to the dish I added one extra onion sliced (prepared with the the shallots) and in the oven I also placed an onion (not completely sliced through) to make a flower.
After roasting the meat, I placed it in the oven at 80°C so that I could finish to prepare the veggies and I knew that I have plenty of time and the meat will still not overcook before slicing it.
The sauce was great and this together with meat was great combo!
- 2 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
- 10 ozcenter-cut beef tenderloin
- kosher salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 largeshallot, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cred wine (whatever you’re drinking)
- 2 Tbspunsalted butter, chilled