As I saw this recipe I could not resist to try it: I love shrimps, cilantro and lime! We enjoyed this very much. This quick recipe makes a great dish in a few minutes!
- 1/2 pound shrimp (medium shrimp, shelled and deveined)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter (or margarine)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons Tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons coarse chopped fresh cilantro
Source and recipe description: https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/tequila-lime-shrimp-21345 TeresaS
Mango is my favorite fruit and this recipe is wonderful dish which goes not only with Asian and South America food, but also simply with some cheese and bread!
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound mango, whole (1 semi-ripe, peeled & cut into strips or
- 1/2-in cubes)
- 1 tomato, whole (large tomato, cut into strips or 1/2-in cubes)
- 1 red onion (small onion, halved lengthwise & thinly sliced crosswise)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Source and recipe description: https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/mango-salad-cq-4—india-26719 recipe by:TwisSis
So attractive and so delicious!
Perfect recipe for warm days or for us waiting for the summer again!
- 1/4 c chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 lb jumbo cooked, peeled shrimp, chopped large
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium hass avocado, diced (about 5 oz)
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Source and recipe description: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/c6702c27-0993-11e7-89fb-42010af00043.html by Annacia
Super tasty and easy!
I just had the coriander at home on hand and I could not resist this recipe.
I found the addition of lemon juice wonderful as well.
Before serving I had to place the ready potatoes in the preheated oven to keep warm, this was not a problem, as I could increase the temperature to sever them hot as my family was complete.
- 2 lb new potatoes, peeled
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5-6 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 1 large handful of chopped coriander
Source and recipe description: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/side/side-potatoes/roast-potatoes-with-lemon-and-coriander.html by Daily Inspiration (Nancy’s Pantry) S DailyInspiration
We prepared the corn, after boiling it as described the we placed it on real wooden charcoal for grilling. In the meantime I prepared the sauce and I served the corn topped with it. How delicious! The ears were so goooood and made a wonderful side-dish!
- 6 ears of corn on the cob
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp grated lime peel
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 6 Tbsp butter
Source and recipe description:
http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/side/vegetable/tex-mex-corn-on-the-cob.html by Lynn Dine
What for a delicious dinner we had this evening!
I cooked the chicken with it’s marinade after having marinated it with the first 8 ingredients. In the meanwhile I begun to prepare the tortillas and the salsa.
I sliced the chicken breast for serving and served the cooked marinade as additional sauce. The sour cream had been replaced by Greek yogurt as I have this ingredient always on hand.
This was a delicious dinner and our unexpected guest loved it very much as well!
- 3 small limes (juice and zest of)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, I used a small grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts, trimmed of any fat)
- MANGO & BLACK BEAN SALSA
- 2 large (14 ounces) mango (ripe, peeled and chopped)
- 1 can (8 ounce) black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped (I removed the seeds and veins), I used little piri piro sauce
- Fresh cilantro (1 handful, chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 large lime (juiced)
- Corn tortilla, warmed
- Cotija cheese (or cheddar or Jack), skipped
- Sour cream, replaced by Greek yogurt
- Guacamole, skipped
Source: http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/cilantro-lime-chicken-tacos-with-mango-black-bean-salsa-17736 by Marramamba