So attractive and so delicious!
Perfect recipe for warm days or for us waiting for the summer again!
- 1/4 c chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 lb jumbo cooked, peeled shrimp, chopped large
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium hass avocado, diced (about 5 oz)
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Source and recipe description: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/c6702c27-0993-11e7-89fb-42010af00043.html by Annacia
Super tasty and easy!
I just had the coriander at home on hand and I could not resist this recipe.
I found the addition of lemon juice wonderful as well.
Before serving I had to place the ready potatoes in the preheated oven to keep warm, this was not a problem, as I could increase the temperature to sever them hot as my family was complete.
- 2 lb new potatoes, peeled
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5-6 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 1 large handful of chopped coriander
Source and recipe description: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/side/side-potatoes/roast-potatoes-with-lemon-and-coriander.html by Daily Inspiration (Nancy’s Pantry) S DailyInspiration
We prepared the corn, after boiling it as described the we placed it on real wooden charcoal for grilling. In the meantime I prepared the sauce and I served the corn topped with it. How delicious! The ears were so goooood and made a wonderful side-dish!
- 6 ears of corn on the cob
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp grated lime peel
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 6 Tbsp butter
Source and recipe description:
http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/side/vegetable/tex-mex-corn-on-the-cob.html by Lynn Dine
What for a delicious dinner we had this evening!
I cooked the chicken with it’s marinade after having marinated it with the first 8 ingredients. In the meanwhile I begun to prepare the tortillas and the salsa.
I sliced the chicken breast for serving and served the cooked marinade as additional sauce. The sour cream had been replaced by Greek yogurt as I have this ingredient always on hand.
This was a delicious dinner and our unexpected guest loved it very much as well!
- 3 small limes (juice and zest of)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, I used a small grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts, trimmed of any fat)
- MANGO & BLACK BEAN SALSA
- 2 large (14 ounces) mango (ripe, peeled and chopped)
- 1 can (8 ounce) black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped (I removed the seeds and veins), I used little piri piro sauce
- Fresh cilantro (1 handful, chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 large lime (juiced)
- Corn tortilla, warmed
- Cotija cheese (or cheddar or Jack), skipped
- Sour cream, replaced by Greek yogurt
- Guacamole, skipped
Source: http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/cilantro-lime-chicken-tacos-with-mango-black-bean-salsa-17736 by Marramamba