Lovely colors, lovely texture, healthy, quick, easy and awesome taste! What do you want more? You have to try this!
For this recipe I used wide green beans which I cut into 6 cm (about 2 inch) long pieces. For cooking Io added a splash of water and I followed the perfect recipe: see link!
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp peeled and grated ginger
1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
12 oz haricot vert or standard green beans, trimmed
1 Tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp rice vinegar
toasted sesame oil, for drizzling
toasted white sesame seeds, for garnish
toasted black sesame seeds, for garnish
Today I simply followed the steps of C G (@Celestina9000) who suggested us “Dr.Taz’s Golden Milk”. As her suggestions are always a great option I tried this one and …amazing, WOW ! I really did not expect such a great taste and delicious taste! Thanks a lot Celestina!
- 2 c water
- 1 cm piece of fresh ginger, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried ground ginger root ( used the fresh as well as the dry one, both half quantity)
- 1-2 whole cloves (one clove for me!)
- 1-2 tsp ground turmeric (I used 2 teaspoons)
- 1 tsp honey (best quality!) ( I added more)
- 2 tsp milk (or dairy sub: coconut, almond, for ex.)
Source and recipe description: http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/drink/hot-drink/dr-tazs-golden-milk.html By C G @Celestina9000