This worked perfectly ad I’m very happy I tried this because I never though to prepare potatoes in this way (cut side down over the mixture). We loved them!
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes (scrubbed and cut in half, 6 small)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons oregano (or seasoning of your choice)
Source and recipe description: https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/parmesan-baked-potato-halves-24231 by TeresaS
So simple and so good!
I did not have small zucchini, so I used two big (but so more watery) ones. After grating them I placed this on a colander and I sprinkled them with salt, I remove the water and I squeezed the flesh prior continuing with the recipe.
Great, tasty and very easy. A tasty and great family recipe!
- 6 small zucchini, shredded
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 6 green onions, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4-1/2 parmesan cheese, grated
This recipe is wonderful. Marinate, coat , bake (10 -12 min by 220°C) and enjoy!
- 12 jumbo shrimp ( 10 to 12 per lb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup unseasonned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
to serve with
Source: http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/jumbo-shrimp-parmesan-42169 by Marie
Cute and and an evergreen! I made this for only 2 of us and I reduced the quantities of the original recipe. I boiled the eggs as described in the recipe for about 1 minute and I switched the heat off. After 15 minutes I placed the eggs in cold water, I peeled them and with a sharp knife it was easy to cut into two halves. For the filling I used Greek yogurt (10% fat) + little olive oil and half cooked egg yolk to make my “mayonnaise”. The fresh chives from the garden and some some additional chili fakes gave them a wonderful and spicy taste.
Ingredients: (serves 2-4)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp vegetable oil, I used olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt + 1 teaspoon olive oil)
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- red chili flakes, addtional
A tasty and quick full meal. Love the taste and the COLORS!
Source and directions: http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/parsley-and-parmesan-fish-15765 by ImPat
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon lemon zest (finely grated)
1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley (flat leaf finely chopped)
1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley (flat leaf finely chopped extra)
600 grams white fish fillets (four/150 grams each fillet, firm)
Cooking spray (olive oil)
450 grams dry long grain white rice (packet microwave)
310 grams corn kernels (sweet drained)
1 cup baby peas (frozen, cook them)
4 lemon wedges