So simple and so good!
I did not have small zucchini, so I used two big (but so more watery) ones. After grating them I placed this on a colander and I sprinkled them with salt, I remove the water and I squeezed the flesh prior continuing with the recipe.
Great, tasty and very easy. A tasty and great family recipe!
- 6 small zucchini, shredded
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 6 green onions, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4-1/2 parmesan cheese, grated
This recipe is wonderful. Marinate, coat , bake (10 -12 min by 220°C) and enjoy!
- 12 jumbo shrimp ( 10 to 12 per lb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup unseasonned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
to serve with
Source: http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/jumbo-shrimp-parmesan-42169 by Marie
I’m very glad I tried this recipe, it’s very easy to be prepare and it was a great gem!
- 1 cup artichoke heart, cooked ( canned would be fine, and roughly chopped)
- 1/8 cup raw pine nuts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- coarse salt, a pinch ( just a little since the parmesan is salty, you can always add more salt when finished)
- fresh ground black pepper, a few grinds
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh tarragon leaves, thinly sliced ( use as much as you would like, to taste…I like 1 t.)
Source: http://www.food.com/recipe/artichoke-and-pine-nut-pesto-455807 by LifeIsGood